From ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Item Fusion is a new system that allows one to choose an equipment's image to overlap (or fuse) with another equipment's stats. The equipment that remains is called the STATS equipment, and the consumed equipment, which will have its image only used, is called the IMAGE equipment.
- All stats from he STATS equipment are kept, none from the IMAGE equipment are used.
- The IMAGE equipment will be lost, and it's appearance and image (icon, in-game appearance, etc) will be ported to the fused equipment.
- Tradable status will remain from the STATS equipment, so you can use a My-shop equipment (non-tradable) as the IMAGE equipment on an in-game equipment (tradable), resulting on a tradable equipment with the looks (image) of the MyShop item.
- Fused equipment can no longer be dropped.
How To Fuse
Fusion service is provided by Fusion Master Arlene. She is currently located in Paradise Shop and Megalopolis Shop. To fuse an item, an Artisan's Flame is required, and can only be obtained from MyShop. They are currently sold for 1,600 points each.
- Bokken (stats item) + Holy Sword (Image Item) = Bokken
- Saturn Staff (stats item) + Lunar Rod (Image Item) = Saturn Staff (non-tradable)
- Lunar Rod (stats item) + Saturn Staff (Image Item) = Lunar Rod (tradable)
In opposite to fusing an equipment to another equipment, you can now take off the fuse from a fused equipment.
Speak to Fusion Master Arlene and ask for "Disassemble Equipment".
You'll be then led to the following Defusing window:
In this case, the Bandit Hat 210 is the main equipment, and Nyxx Horns 90 the fused equipment.
Place the Artisan's Flame in the concerned slot, and click on the Unfuse button.
You will then obtain the Main Item (here, the Bandit Hat) with the initial look, and a Skin Item (here, the Nyxx Horns Form).
Important Note: The skin items ARE tradable, which is an opportunity for players to trade the MyShop equipments for the looks!